MACSTAR 5050 V
HIGH PRESSURE HIGH TEMPERATURE VALVE PACKING
This is introduced specifically for high temp. Valves (Only stationary duties) can work upto temp. of 700???C and pressure up to 250 bar. Best for power plant valves and Thermic fluid valves.
Macstar 5050 V is supported & reinforced with Inconel wire and designed to take the pressure load alongwith temperatures of power plant valves. It should be always used in combinations with Macstar 6500 V.
- Well supported - well-reinforced product.
- Dense yet soft & supple, does not allow any ???through??? leakages.
- Occupies entire gland box & seals perfectly.
- Treated with high temperature ???Stay-in??? corrosion inhibitor. Protect stem & gland box form corrosion.
- Seals perfectly
- Non-aging, non-hardening, high performance product.
- Should be used on high temperature ??? high pressure power plant steam valves or thermic fluid (hot oil), valves etc.
- Should always be used in combination with Macstar 6500 V.
MACSTAR 6500 V
HIGH TEMPERATURE, HIGH PRESSURE VALVE GLAND PACKING.
Macstar 6500 V is unique, designed for high temperature stationary sealing applications like valves. It is treated with high temperature compatible corrosion inhibitor to take care of bimetallic corrosion so that corrosion can be avoided and impart protection to the valve glands internals. The manufacturing process ensures that high pressures associated with high temperature are easily taken care of.
- Manufactured from high temperature compatible fibers.
- Designed for high pressure compatibility.
- Treated with corrosion inhibitor.
- Absolutely long lasting. Does not deteriorate.
- Temperature compatibility - Upto 650??C
- Pressure compatibility - Upto 175 Bar
- Fluid compatibility - Almost all, except Fluorine & Oxygen.
SIZES: AVAILABLE IN ALL SIZES.