DIFF - INSULATE
DI-ELECTRIC COATING FOR ELECTRICAL INSULATIONS UPTO 33KV DIFF-INSULATE a two component solvent free, high polymeric resin system, especially designed for electrical insulation .Diff-Insulate is filled with highly dielectric insulating material and forms nonporous film with excellent adhesion to metallic, non metallic surface and offers a good combination of mechanical, thermal and electrical insulating properties.
- Naked Conductor, Bus Bars, Bus Support Insulators
- Electrical Insulator Ends
- Metal supports Structures
- Bushing & potheads FRP Barrier Boards.
- Ideal for Power Distribution
- Railways, Prevents Flashovers
- Downtime & Equipment Damages.
- Monolithic Jointless Coating.
- Adheres Permanently.
- 100 % Safety at the time of shut down.
- Water resistance/Oil resistance.
- High Dielectric Strength.